Multilingualism and multilingual practices in different social areas from an ethnographic perspective
- In their relation to social transformations and to new economies.
- In their imbrication with social and identity processes, such as exclusion, the construction of inequality and subjectivation.
- Trajectories, status, management of linguistic values and ideologies, speaker models, legitimacy, linguistic surveillance.
Discourse and power
- The exercise of power in interaction.
- The discursive construction of social representations.
- Discourses and problems of our time: racism and sexism; micro-violence, discourses at war.
- The construction of the neoliberal rationality.
- Discursive processes: discursive production and circulation; legitimacy.
Intercultural communication and intercultural relations
- In their relation to colonialism, banal cosmopolitanism and neoliberalism.
Linguistic landscapes: The transformation of space through communicative practices:
- Discourses and urban processes: occupation, (de)territorialisation, gentrification, etc.
- Migration, political contestation, gender issues etc.